Before the photographer arrives on the day it is important to ensure your home will look its best in every photo.
- Remove all personal items from bedside tables such as photographs, clock radios, books etc.
- Ensure all globes work
- Ensure bed is made tidily, consider cushions and decorative throws
- Clear ALL benches of utensils, condiments, food, appliances, cleaning items, dishes and cutlery
- Remove all tea towels, rubbish bins, magnets from the fridge and any unnecessary decorative items
- Kitchen spaces ALWAYS look cleaner and larger when they are free of these items
- Remove all personal items such as photo frames
- Remove remote controls, DVDs and any clutter
- Ensure all toiletries are not visible including, soaps, shampoo bottles, sponges, razors etc.
- Remove bin, floor mats and towels
- Remove any vehicles from the driveway or front of the property
- Remove rubbish
- Ensure lawn, garden and veranda areas are neat and tidy
- Remove children’s toys, bikes and exercise equipment
- Remove creepy crawly and inflatables from pool
- Ensure clothesline is free of clothes and any outdoor umbrellas are raised
- Ensure lawn and entertaining areas are neat and tidy